SELECTING THE RIGHT TESTING METHOD FOR FOOD SAFETY TESTING!
Whether you select conducting chemical testing or biological testing, it is very important to keep multiple factors in mind before you finally select the appropriate testing technique. At least, the list of considerations should include the following points:
Important Things in Food Safety Testing
1. What exactly is the purpose of the food safety analysis (is it only for research purposes or is it to control unsafe foods?)
2. What is the complexity of the food sample matrix of the food product which is going to be tested?
3. What would be the timeframe within which test results are required?
4. What will be the initial capital outlay for the required test equipment?
5. With how much simplicity and ease of use of the selected testing technique would happen?
6. What is the availability of the technical personnel who is specifically trained in the testing technique?
If you are looking for more detail on these factors click here now