Value Engineering Skills Date 16 – 17 March 2020, Location – Berlin, Germany
This Value Engineering (VE) course is a creative, organized approach which engages project stakeholders to define their business or performance requirements, maximises creativity and innovation to identify best value solutions, enabling more robust, effective decision making during project planning, procurement and execution and through focusing on performance requirements and avoiding abortive work.
VE will improve the performance, profitability, quality and risk levels of the client organisation and the whole project team. This course will provide best value results from achieving the right balance between the benefit the client achieves from a project or service and the resource required to deliver it, not just cost alone.
This course will feature:
- Decision making based on value criteria
- Applying cost estimating at the appropriate level
- Understanding business need, project scope, function, and performance need
- Securing real benefits by integrating VE with existing project management processes
- introduction to powerful techniques of function analysis, facilitation and creative thinking
- Identify value mismatches through the ratio of whole life costing.
- Capture & incorporate stakeholders’ input in the development of the project charter & plan.
- Add value to stakeholders thru best value decisions based on the balance of value criteria & resources.
- Know the fundamental concepts of Value Engineering and Analysis.
- Identify alternative recommendations to the management which will improve value effectively.
Berlin, Germany’s capital, dates to the 13th century. Reminders of the city’s turbulent 20th-century history include its Holocaust memorial and the Berlin Wall’s graffitied remains.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Corrosion Under Insulation then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Corrosion Under Insulation in all countries and all time zones