Event Date 24 – 25 September, Location – Berlin, Germany.
In current VUCA global enviroment, efficient syncronized End-to-End global supply chains make big differences in better service to customers with lower total costs. Companies need excellent talented professionals to work with an holistic perspective of their entire supply chains, from design and planning to it´s daily execution. All functional areas should have excellent communication with Supply-Chainers & achieving higher levels of coordination and collaboration (internal and external) is a must to survive in current Omni-channel business world. Nowadays not only Companies are in competition, but also their global supply chains, which requiere all a well-thinked Customer Centric approach to ensure to deliver value added services to their consumers in each of the markets they´re competing. The basis to the right performance is the design of the Supply Chain based in a good forecast and demand planning, in order to better understand and know what we do have to have, where and when.
- Company Owners
- General Managers / Country Managers
- Supply Chain (SC) executives & Directors
- Operations Directors/Managers
- Supply Chain (SC) Managers
- Purchasing Directors/Managers
- Logistics Directors/Managers
- Global functional responsibles of SC functions
Meet your Prominent Facilitator
Owner, Solutions & Decisions, Barcelona
Mr. Miquel Serracanta (Owner, Solutions & Decisions) is expert in End to End ( E2E) in supply chain management (Most experienced European Supply Chain trainer) and has overall 25+ years’ Experience.
Miquel founded SOLUTIONS & DECISIONS 10 years ago, to advice Board of Directors & Management Teams.
- He is a Mentor, Trainer & Global Network builder for better Supply Chains
- International Advisor of Council of SC Mgmt. Professionals (CSCMP)
- Director Masters Supply Chain at EAE Business School Barcelona
- Has wide experience as manager/executive: More 16 years in Multinational FMCG Group (BIMBO – Sara Lee Bakery Europe). Management Team member (from 2003 to 2009) as Vice-President Supply Chain & Procurement and Vice-President “Sales & Operations Planning”.
- Business Management degree & MBA for ESADE
- Barcelona (1986-91) – Certified Supply Chain Professional by APICS (2011)
- SC Pro-Certificate: Level One by CSCMP (2012) – SC Pro-Certificate: Level Two by CSCMP (2013).