Strategic Thinking & Business Planning: Aligning your Organisation for best output Date 24 – 25 February, Location – Antwerp, Belgium
This GLOMACS Strategic Thinking & Business Planning training course gives you a robust practical framework to formulate, develop, and implement plans to achieve strategic goals and realise your vision. It shows you how to break out of reacting to day-to-day problems, so you can build a team or organization that is more proactive and resilient to change.
A key feature of this GLOMACS Management & Leadership training course is a comprehensive strategic management system that guides you through the steps needed to develop the right strategy then translate it into a business plan that provides the foundation for achieving strategic alignment of operational plans and individual objectives with your business model.
This GLOMACS training seminar highlights:
- The difference between good and bad strategies
- Improving the performance of an existing company / division / department when faced with major change in business conditions
- Balancing financial and non-financial objectives and goals
- Developing an existing company / division / department
- Aligning all activity to focus on the strategic goals and not be distracted by less important issues
The central objectives of this GLOMACS training course are as follows:
- Learn how to develop a plan to achieve the goals you want for you and your organization (company / division / business unit / team)
- Develop strategic thinking in your organization
- Develop a strategic plan for your organization
- Identify the principles and mechanisms that drive successful implementation
- Develop measurable action plans that result in success
- Understand your underlying business model and how it relates to your strategy
This highly interactive GLOMACS Strategic Thinking & Business Planning training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of short lectures, large and small group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, and breakout sessions to practice new skills. The comprehensive course manual has been designed to be practical, and easy to use. Delegates will gain the skills and motivation they need to design, develop and implement powerful but simple strategies.
Enhanced strategic thinking and business planning enables an organization to increase stakeholder satisfaction through:
- A greater strategic perspective at all levels of the organization
- Development of the next generation of strategic leaders
- Development of specialist managers who are able and empowered to think strategically
- Better appreciation by functional specialists / managers of the challenges faced by top management in steering an organization through change
- Better internal communication at a strategic level
- Creating tomorrow’s organization out of today’s
Delegates will develop their ability to use strategic thinking to become more proactive and build business plans to implement strategic initiatives through:
- Greater confidence in understanding the potential strategic impact of current managerial roles
- A better appreciation of the interconnected nature of major business decisions
- Understanding how to shift from reacting to problems to making things happen the way you want for you and your organization
- Knowing how to simplify—be able to deliver 3-5 critical things instead of struggling with 30-50 un-prioritised tasks
- Developing and delivering long, medium, and short-term plans
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS Strategic Thinking & Business Planning training seminar provides a vital knowledge base to prepare for greater responsibility and moving into more senior roles. It will benefit managers who are about to take on strategic responsibility; those who have recently done so and more established senior managers who want to update their knowledge, including:
- Business Managers
- Team Leaders
- Process Leaders
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Newly-appointed Senior Managers
Antwerp is a port city on Belgium’s River Scheldt, with history dating to the Middle Ages. In its center, the centuries-old Diamond District houses thousands of diamond traders, cutters and polishers.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Corrosion Under Insulation then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Corrosion Under Insulation in all countries and all time zones