Many information workers spend a lot of time answering e-mails and tracing & tracking data from local ledgers (for example in Excel). Organizations are expected to spend up to thirty percent of their costs sending messages to other organizations and requesting data from other databases in order to create a shared reality. In addition, managers spend on average two days a week on interactions (internal transactions). A new employee ‘boarding’ some-times means more than fifteen interactions with other departments.
We may conclude that there is a lot of friction with the current way of organizing supply and demand of data, both between and within organizations. Besides this challenge more and more people want to own their own personal data and bring their own data if they ask a organization for a product or service. So most organizations will have to change their strategy from organizing data ownership to organizing data access. Data economics and data logistics, with a focus on Distributed Ledger Technology and Blockchain Organizing, helps to organize data services and reduce friction and costs. Creating a Digital Assembly Line and a shared reality makes the reconciliation in (data) supply chains much faster, efficient and cheaper.
Blockchain Organizing is a renewed invention of management. Within the context of digitalization, globalization and sustainability, Blockchain Organizing is a disruptive technology (Blockchain) applied in a fundamentally new organizational model, so that you can organize trust, work and economics without increasing complexity and bureaucracy. In a situation where organizational costs in and transaction costs decrease, transactions and working organizations will be organized in a fundamentally different way the next decades.
In this two-day training you will learn about Blockchain Organizing to answer questions like: ‘What is blockchain, why is it important and what can you do with it?’
- What is blockchain all about?
- Why is it so important for all industries?
- How can you use it to reduce your costs in tune of whooping 30%?
Why should you attend?
- Introduction in Blockchain Organizing;
- Get a more detailed perceptive of what Blockchain Organizing can mean for your organi-zation, your function and for your personal life;
- Separate important from side issues, back to basic, a way from current perspective
- Interact with other people who are interested in this theme and share ideas and thoughts
Work with cases and real life situations;
- Learn what is important to start a blockchain program, to design a new organization that is fit for the (digital) future.