Project Scheduling & Cost Planning Skills Date 16 – 17 March 2020, Location – Berlin, Germany
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Project Management coaching course focuses on a way to deliver comprehensive reliable plans with time and price estimates that offers the owner or sponsor of comes, high levels of confidence for project delivery. In addition, the plans need to be realistic with a full view of any risks faced during and after the project lifecycle.
The decision to proceed with a project is predicated on early, high level conceptual estimates. However, these will be wide locomote and so additional elaborated estimates got to offer the premise for the income projections and schedule forecasts.
What are the Goals?
By the tip of this AZTech coaching course, participants will be able to:
- Confidently estimate project timescales and costs with appropriate resource management plans
- Identify, assess and manage schedule, cost, scope and resource risks
- Understand project performance and control
- Measure, forecast and control project performance by employing earned value techniques
- Develop a project recovery plan for budget and schedule overruns
Who is this Training Course for?
This MAsterclass course is appropriate to a good vary of execs however can greatly benefit:
- Those who have a project role such as project managers, cost estimators, project schedulers, project designers, project planner, contract professionals, project procurement and purchasing staff, and project control and business services professionals WHO have the responsibility for making ready price / schedule estimates and project proposals in shopper and catching firms
- Senior managers who want to understand best practice in project management
- Those who are interested in knowing more about estimation and control in a project environment
Day One: Project Estimating Basics
- Basic project management definitions
- Triple constraints – Time, Cost, Scope
- Project selection methods
- Defining project scope
- Cost & schedule estimation, cost budgeting & control
- Project schedule management using the Critical Path Method
Day Two: Developing Project Budget & Schedule Control
- Resource requirements
- Direct & indirect project costs
- Planning and scheduling limited resources
- Options for accelerating the schedule
- Crashing the schedule – How?
Day Three: Managing the Risk
- Risk identification, analysis & management
- Contingency reserve
- PERT, probability and standard deviation formulae
- Network activity risk profiles
- Application: Estimating project duration
- Project risk strategies
Day Four: Measuring Project Performance
- Critical chain analysis and use of buffers
- Comparison of unbalanced with balanced schedules
- Measuring planned progress on schedule
- Risk distribution in contracting
- Actual progress and work conditions
- Managing variable conditions
Day Five: Managing and Recovering Project Estimates
- Schedule variances & cost variances
- Progress control charts -trend analysis
- Schedule and cost variance forecasting
- Schedule and cost recovery analysis
- Schedule and cost recovery plan
- Project recovery baselines and controls
Berlin, Germany’s capital, dates to the 13th century. Reminders of the city’s turbulent 20th-century history include its Holocaust memorial and the Berlin Wall’s graffitied remains.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Corrosion Under Insulation then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Corrosion Under Insulation in all countries and all time zones