Onshore Pipeline Engineering: Design, Construction & Maintenance Date 27 – 28 Febuary 2020, Location – Brussel, Belgium
Why Choose this Training Course?
Pipelines are a major asset in most Oil & Gas operators, and ensuring its functionality and effectiveness is a paramount operation and business requirement.
This PetroKnowledge Onshore Pipeline Engineering: Design, Construction and Maintenance training course identifies all onshore pipeline project phases including the design, construction, inspection and maintenance. The training course has been designed to cover all life cycle oil and gas pipeline projects.
This PetroKnowledge training course will give you the international insight of the onshore pipeline industry to enable you to retain your talent in order to ensure sustainable career growth. This is essential development for those who need to develop their pipeline design, construction, inspection and managerial skills further.
What are the Goals?
This Msterclass training course will help participants understand different aspects of onshore pipeline design, fabrication, construction, integrity, inspection and maintenance.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Onshore pipeline design
- Fabrication and construction of onshore pipelines
- Pipeline inspection, testing and maintenance
- Threats to integrity and safety
- Pipeline integrity management
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how pipelines are designed
- Learn about the challenges of onshore pipeline installation
- Appreciate the different techniques of pipeline testing and repair
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Piping Engineers
- Pipeline engineers who want to expand their knowledge in the pipeline industry
- Operations Engineers
- Project engineers
- Maintenance engineers and technicians
- Engineers from all disciplines who are new to the pipeline industry
- Managers and executives who are new to the pipeline industry
Brussels, officially the Brussels-Capital Region, is a region of Belgium comprising 19 municipalities, including the City of Brussels, which is the capital of Belgium.
You may also be interested in our Well Pluging Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Decommissioning of Offshore Installations then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Decommissioning of Offshore Installations in all countries and all time zones