Marine Environment Protection Date 27 – 30 January 2020, Location –Amsterdam, Netherlands
Overview of Marine Environment Protection Training in Amsterdam
Why Choose this Marine Environment Protection Training Course?
Professionals faced with marine environment protection come from different sectors and it is in their interest to understand the entire picture before setting the priorities proper to their field. This 5-day interactive Aurelius training course is designed so as to familiarize you with the most relevant aspects of a changing subject area that is difficult to fully grasp and place in a context of reference.
The training course is designed for a cross professional group of learners, including shipping and the oil and gas industry. Structured around presentations, exercises and practical insights into the priorities of the marine environment protection agenda at present, it embraces current challenges on the international level as well as selected regional topics. Recent developments such as air pollution from shipping and areas of growing interest such as decommissioning of offshore platforms are also explored. All in all, this Aurelius training course will give you the chance to enrich and update your awareness in view of a more informed policy and decision making.
With this Aurelius training course you will gain a solid and current exposure to the frameworks and challenges relating to marine environment protection that will make you a better-informed professional.
- The relevance of marine environment protection and related priorities
- The systems which aim at marine environment protection
- Marine environment protection and the shipping industry
- Marine environment protection and the oil and gas industry
- Accountability (legal persons, individuals, states, etc.)
What are the Goals?
- Understand the impacts and demands of marine environment protection
- Analyze the existing frameworks governing marine environment protection
- Develop synergies with stakeholders from others sectors
- Identify current developments requiring actions
- Update their knowledge
Who is this Training Course for?
- Maritime professionals (new entrants and middle level)
- Oil and Gas industry professionals (new entrants and middle level)
- Seniors (shipping and Oil and Gas) interested in updates
- Legal managers, bank analysts, underwriters, NGOs
- Administrators and civil servants faced with marine environment agenda
Participants to this Aurelius training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the training course outline with the Tutor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training course methodology includes power point presentation, experiential exercises, quizzes, discussions, and use of various resources, including short videos.
By participating in this training course, you will make your organization benefit from recent trends and developments into a changing subject area:
- Strengthen critical thinking within the organization in a critical area
- Identify possible areas of improvement and seek to achieve optimum performance
- Contribute to goal setting in the frame of business development
- Transmit knowledge within the organization
- Enhance effective interaction with external stakeholders involved with marine environment through a better understanding of marine environment protection
Align the organization with current trends and enhance public image
By participating in the training course, participants will enhance their understanding of marine environment protection, and become more knowledgeable and confident professionals. Participants will:
- Enrich their critical thinking and analytical skills
- Boost their leadership in this area
- Integrate the knowledge acquired in order to develop technical skills on the field
- Enhance effective interaction with professionals in other sectors
- Give an impetus to their career
About The Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Corrosion Under Insulation then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Corrosion Under Insulation in all countries and all time zones