Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry Date 27 – 30 January , Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
This innovative AURELIUS training course examines how to master the critical areas of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Human Resources Management (HRM). This AURELIUS training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organisation. This exciting training course will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of Human Capital, with particular emphasis on the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
This AURELIUS training course will highlight:
- Best practice in HRM systems, methods, and services
- Training, Learning and Career Development
- Employee Reward and how it influences employee performance
- The importance of two-way resourcing and recruitment
- Performance Management in a multi-cultural environment
- Explain the importance of strategic human capital management
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practice in managing people
This AURELIUS training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This AURELIUS training course on Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course-related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies, exercises, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
About The Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Managing Human Capital in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Corrosion Under Insulation in all countries and all time zones