Event Date 18 – 19 May, Location – Antwerp, Belgium
Over recent years many good practices in maintenance have been developed that have contributed to improved performance. This course is designed for maintenance and reliability professionals wishing to broaden their knowledge in maintenance and reliability. The course aims to assist stakeholders to improve their asset performance by providing best practice information focusing on maintenance and reliability.
This highly interactive course is designed to provide an immersive training environment that maximizes the interaction between attendees and the instructor and the attendees with their peers. The course uses a combination of individual and group exercises to heighten the learning experience. Attendees will complete and review daily homework exercises designed to enhance and reinforce daily training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Planners
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Production Managers
- Operations Managers
- Asset Managers
- Apprentice Engineers
- Principles of Maintenance
- Asset Management – ISO55000
- Business Management
- Manufacturing Process Reliability
- Equipment Reliability
- Organization and Leadership
- Work Management
- Best Practices
At the end of this training course, attendees will be able to:
- Evaluate existing maintenance programs
- Implement principles and strategies to manage maintenance effectively and improve asset reliability
- Set targets related to Reliability to improve plant performance
- Understand the true cost of downtime
- Get acquainted with proactive maintenance policies
- Reduce maintenance costs through efficient work management practices
Meet your Prominent Facilitator
George LoizouB.Sc., M.Sc., CMRP, AIMechE
Maintenance and Reliability Consultant at GVL Management & Consulting Ltd
Former Head of Mechanical Maintenance at Cyprus Petroleum Refinery Ltd
George Loizou is a Mechanical Engineer with more than 34+ years of experience mainly in the Oil and Gas Industry.
George holds an B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo USA and an M.Sc. Degree also in Mechanical Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
He is a member of the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP), a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) and approved Exam proctor for the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals Certifying Organization (SMRPCO). He is also a member of the Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber and Associated Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers of UK (IMechE).
During his career, George gained his practical and field experience through his various significant positions such as Head of Mechanical Maintenance, Engineering Manager and Terminal Manager for companies such as the Cyprus Petroleum Refinery Ltd and the Cyprus Petroleum Storage Company Ltd.He has further delivered numerous training courses, workshops and seminars internationally.
His field of expertise includes Maintenance Management, Turnaround Management, Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, Shaft Alignment, Dynamic Balancing, Vibration Analysis, Rotating Machinery Maintenance, Storage Tank and Piping Design, Construction and Maintenance.
George has served for two terms as a lay member of the Cyprus Industrial Dispute Tribunal. He also served as President of the Rotary Club of Larnaca-Cyprus and he is a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP), by the SMRP Certifying Organization (ID:172546).
- Approved Exam proctor for the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals Certifying Organization (SMRPCO).
- Associated Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers of U.K. (AIMechE)
- Member of the Cyprus Technical Chamber