Integrity Management of Onshore & Offshore Pipelines Date 28 – 31 January 2020 , Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Masterclass Integrity Management of Onshore & Offshore pipelines training course identifies the different strategies required to ensure that the integrity and reliability of pipelines is effectively managed throughout the entire life cycle from design through to decommissioning.
The Pipelines Integrity Management System (PIMS) aims to contribute to the successful achievement of the company’s objectives and give assurance to management and shareholders that the pipeline network integrity is well maintained.
What are the Goals?
Pipelines are a major asset in most Oil & Gas operators, and ensuring its functionality and effectiveness is a paramount operation and business requirement.
This Masterclass training course will help participants understand the major threats to the Pipeline network and accordingly will be introduced to tactics and processes to maintain its mechanical integrity throughout its complete life cycle.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Maximize the economic value of the company by optimally design, maintain, operate and decommission pipelines to high and consistent standards
- Comprehend the different strategies required to ensure that the integrity and reliability of pipelines are effectively managed
- Understand the 10 reasons why Pipeline Integrity Management Fail
- Explain in detail the basic Assets Integrity Management Modules (8 Modules) and how PIMS can assure pipelines long term availability and productivity
- Explain the different inspection and monitoring techniques employed for pipelines and how good measurements may assist in the Risk assessment and control process
- Learn major operator’s advancement in pipelines inspection, operation and decommissioning
- Communicate major operator’s advancement in PIMS realities and benchmark the Pipelines integrity management practices with best in class operators
Who is this Training Course for?
This Masterclass training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Integrity Engineers and Leaders
- Pipelines Maintenance
- Inspection/Repair Engineers,
- Team leaders and Managers
- Operation & Production Professional
- Pipelines design Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- Commissioning Engineers
- Corrosion and Inspection Engineers
About The Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.