Heavy Lifting & Transport Training Date 18 – 19 November, 2019. Location – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Overview Of Heavy Lifting & Transport Masterclass
From seller to buyer, installation or construction site, heavy transportation and lifting involves a variety of specialized load handling equipment and qualified people. From contract signing to project execution all aspects of heavy transport and lifting affect the overall project.
This Heavy Lifting & Transport Masterclass is designed to train personnel and organizations involved with heavy transports and lifting offshore operations to work more efficient, effective and safer.
HEAVY LIFTING & TRANSPORT TRAINING STYLES AND OBJECTIVES
This Heavy Lifting & Transport Training will give you a unique opportunity to engage in discussion which will follow after numerous case studies, practical examples and exercises executed in groups or individually.
This Heavy Lifting & Transport Training is designed to create close interactive environment for industry professionals to share knowledge, learn from highly experienced presenter and provide them with interesting networking opportunities.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING HEAVY LIFTING & TRANSPORT IN EUROPE
- Learn from expert with 25+ years of experience
- Three full days of consulting opportunities with your trainer
- Learn about the ways to plan effectively and perform the lifts safely
- 5H+ of networking with industry peers
- Explore the possibilities of your professional development
- Hands-On Case Studies from the trainer’s and your experience
- Certification issued by the trainer
- Interactive environment and in-depth learning approach
KEY TAKEAWAYS HEAVY LIFTING & TRANSPORT MASTERCLASS
- STUDY- Risk Matrix and the Bowtie Method that are part of ISO 17776
- LEARN- how to design a lifting plan and how to organize a lift
- GET- additional dynamics to your operation by operating cranes from a vessel or barge
- ENSURE- that the loading of a cargo is part of the entire project scope
- FIND OUT- how to seafasten the cargo and determine the required amount of sea fastenings
KEY TOPICS OF HEAVY LIFTING & TRANSPORT TRAINING
- Forces and Masses
- Environmental Conditions
- Naval Architecture
- Lifting with Cranes
- Skidding and Jacking
- Rules and Regulations
- Heavy Lift Shipping
- Extremely Heavy Lifts
About The Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Heavy Lifting & Transport then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Heavy Lifting & Transport in all countries and all time zones.