From seller to buyer, installation or construction site, heavy transportation and lifting involves a variety of specialized load handling equipment and qualified people. From contract signing to project execution all aspects of heavy transport and lifting affect the overall project.
This course is designed to train personnel and organizations involved with heavy transports and lifting offshore operations to work more efficient, effective and safer.
COURSE STYLE AND OBJECTIVES
This event will give you a unique opportunity to engage in discussion which will follow after numerous case studies, practical examples and exercises executed in groups or individually.
Course is designed to create close interactive environment for industry professionals to share knowledge, learn from highly experienced presenter and provide them with interesting networking opportunities.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Learn from expert with 25+ years of experience
- Three full days of consulting opportunities with your trainer
- Learn about the ways to plan effectively and perform the lifts safely
- 5H+ of networking with industry peers
- Explore the possibilities of your professional development
- Hands-On Case Studies from the trainer’s and your experience
- Certification issued by the trainer
- Interactive environment and in-depth learning approach
- STUDY- Risk Matrix and the Bowtie Method that are part of ISO 17776
- LEARN- how to design a lifting plan and how to organize a lift
- GET- additional dynamics to your operation by operating cranes from a vessel or barge
- ENSURE- that the loading of a cargo is part of the entire project scope
- FIND OUT- how to seafasten the cargo and determine the required amount of sea fastenings
- Forces and Masses
- Environmental Conditions
- Naval Architecture
- Lifting with Cranes
- Skidding and Jacking
- Rules and Regulations
- Heavy Lift Shipping
- Extremely Heavy Lifts