Food Securities : 27th – 28th Feb’20 : Brussels, Belgium
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Gain basic skills in food security
- Understand the national sources of food security information
- Understand and be able to use GIS software in food security analysis
- Explore food and nutrition security context with the use of frameworks.
- Use food security analysis frameworks to assess and monitor the food and nutrition security situations.
- Conduct a community food security assessment; determine a community’s information needs and creating a community food security assessment team
- Study concepts of vulnerability, power, and gender in relation to food and nutrition security
Brussels, officially the Brussels-Capital Region, is a region of Belgium comprising 19 municipalities, including the City of Brussels, which is the capital of Belgium.
You may also be interested in our Well Pluging Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Decommissioning of Offshore Installations then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Decommissioning of Offshore Installations in all countries and all time zones