Artificial Intelligence, AI, is one of the most debated topics today. How can your business benefit? What are the aspects to consider? What is the path to AI? How do machine learning and analytics fit with AI? What else is there to deal with, like data, organizations and other disruptive technologies to maximize the benefits from AI?
The 4th industrial revolution converges digital and physical creating smart, connected products and operations. What is smart enough right now and what is tomorrow´s anticipation? What is the future of work and will there be any traditional white or blue-collar jobs? Where do you start or go next, and how does it practically impact the value streams of a company today? What are the aspects industrial management need to consider and what does it take to manage this complexity?
The two days session will cover industrial management of AI and Industry 4.0 building your skills to tackle the new challenges and help to find the right questions and answers for you.
Discuss with your peers about new strategic opportunities like moving from selling products to provide value-adding outcome-based services. How to best capture the abundance of operational improvement more accessible than ever? However, there are also challenges and many pitfalls like an overload of both initiatives, information, and failures to scale digital use-cases within the company. How should you gear up to stay relevant in the new business environment?
The session seats are limited to allow interaction, to work on your topics and to network with peers in addition to learn the body of knowledge.
The session will include pragmatic approaches on how to get to the benefits faster and more sustainable than your competition in the race for impactful digital transformations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Managers and Professionals wishing to understand the technical/technological, business/economic and societal aspects of Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Industry Professionals and Leaders in manufacturing and operations who intend to deploy and leverage Industrial Internet of Things technologies in order to obtain greater value from their business operations.
- Students and Researchers wishing to understand how IIoT, AI and BigData can be used to provide value in Industrial organizations as part of the part of industry 4.0
- Project Managers
- Digital Transformation Managers
- Plant Operators
- Logistics Operators
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing & Sales Managers
- IT Project Manager
- Maintenance Managers
- OBTAIN the management perspective needed for Advanced AI and Industry 4.0
- IMPLEMENT successful Digital Transformation moving in the right pace for your company towards Advanced AI and Industry 4.0
- GAIN valuable insights of the many aspects that require proficiency and where you can pull ahead with competitive differentiation
- IMPROVE the practical decision making to achieve tangible business benefits
- LEARN the background, relevant analytics preceding advanced AI and adjacent disruptions
- LEVERAGE leading insights from around the world with many real examples
- FOCUS on capturing what is mature, understand current hypes and readiness for tomorrow
- BENCHMARK against case studies and progress from different parts of the world
- Industry 4.0 Drivers: Globalization, Technology Acceleration, Mass Customization, Proximity Sourcing, Hyper-efficient Plants
- Industry4.0 Use Cases and Applications: Simulation & Digital Twins, Predictive Maintenance, Flexible Automation, Worker Safety
- Societal Aspects of Industry 4.0: New Social Contracts and Job Market Evolution
- Industrial Internet of Things and Cyber Physical Systems
- BigData, Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- Blockchain Technologies