Decommissioning Event Date 03 – 04 March
OFFSHORE OIL RIG DECOMMISSIONG MASTERCLASS OVERVIEW
This 2-day Decommissioning of Offshore Installations training course will provide delegates with a detailed awareness and understanding of all aspects of offshore decommissioning from ‘late life operations’ through planning, preparation, execution and close out.
This training course will be an interactive course delivered through 11 sessions taking the delegates through a ‘decommissioning journey’ gradually going in to more detail with each day progresses. Delegates will take part in discussion and exercises for decommissioning a typical field. The sessions will contain both PowerPoint and video presentations with support documentation provided. Case studies and lessons learnt will also be shared with the delegates.
WHO IS THIS DECOMMISSIONG PROCESS TRAINING FOR?
- This training is ideal fir Oil and Gas Operator key management and project
- Personnel (asset management, operations, subsea-commercial)
- Contractor/supply chain management/key personnel should at
- Regulator key personnel involved with decommissioning should attend this masterclass
- Certifying authority’s key management and engineering personnel
- This training is a must for Key stakeholders
- Lead and project engineers (marine, structural, HSE, environment, structural, subsea, maintenance
THIS OIL RIG DECOMMISSIONG TRAINING COURSE WILL HIGHLIGHT
- The key components of decommissioning
- Regulatory issues
- Decommissioning strategies
- Decommissioning options
- End of field life
- Cessation of production
- Cost estimates and planning
- Cessation of production
- Well abandonment
- Comparative assessment
- Decommissioning sub-sea infrastructure
- Removal and disposal/recycling of facilities and closeout
- Challenges and key risks
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THIS DECOMMISSIONG EVENT?
The key objective of this masterclass course is to provide the delegates with a detailed understanding of all aspects of decommissioning.
BY THE END OF THIS DECOMMISSIONG PROCESS MASTERCLASS, PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Plan and execute decommissioning strategies
- Develop scopes for the various phases of decommissioning
- Identify and manage decommissioning interphases
- Produce a Decommissioning Program
KEY DELEGATE BENEFITS OF THIS DECOMISSIONG TRAINING COURSE ARE
- A unique learning experience through decommissioning related exercises
- Interaction with other professionals
- Opportunity to see how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally
- Opportunity to see and discuss future changes and technologies for decommissioning