Event Date 03 – 04 February, 2020, Location – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
OVERVIEW Of decommissioning of offshore masterclass in europe
This 2-day Decommissioning of Offshore Installations training course will provide delegates with a detailed awareness and understanding of all aspects of offshore decommissioning from ‘late life operations’ through planning, preparation, execution and close out.
This training course will be an interactive course delivered through 11 sessions taking the delegates through a ‘decommissioning journey’ gradually going in to more detail with each day progresses. Delegates will take part in discussion and exercises for decommissioning a typical field. The sessions will contain both PowerPoint and video presentations with support documentation provided. Case studies and lessons learnt will also be shared with the delegates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS decommissioning of offshore TRAINING IN AMSTERDAM?
- Oil and Gas Operator key management and project manager should attend this decommissioning masterclass
- Personnel (asset management,operations,subseacommercial) should attend this decommissioning masterclass
- Contractor/supply chain management/key personnel should attend this decommissioning masterclass
- Regulator key personnel involved with decommissioning should attend this decommissioning masterclass
- Certifying authority’s key management and engineering personnel should attend this decommissioning masterclass
- Key stakeholders should attend this decommissioning masterclass
- Lead and project engineers (marine, structural, HSE, environment, structural, subsea, maintenance should attend this decommissioning masterclass
HIGHLIGHT OF decommissioning of offshore MASTERCLASS
- You will get to know about the key components of decommissioning in this Decommissioning Masterclass
- Regulatory issues
- Decommissioning strategies
- Decommissioning options
- End of field life
- Cessation of production
- Cost estimates and planning
- Cessation of production
- Well abandonment
- Comparative assessment
- Decommissioning sub-sea infrastructure
- Removal and disposal/recycling of facilities and closeout
- Challenges and key risks
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THIS MASTERCLASS?
The key objective of this training course is to provide the delegates with a detailed understanding of all aspects of decommissioning.
BY THE END OF THIS DECOMMISSIONING TRAINING COURSE, PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Plan and execute decommissioning strategies
- Develop scopes for the various phases of decommissioning
- Identify and manage decommissioning interphases
- Produce a Decommissioning Program
KEY DELEGATE BENEFITS OF THIS DECOMMISSIONING MASTERCLASS COURSE ARE
- A unique learning experience through decommissioning related exercises
- Interaction with other professionals
- Opportunity to see how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally
- Opportunity to see and discuss future changes and technologies for decommissioning
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
You may also be interested in our Well Pluging Masterclass