CUI Event Date 22 – 23 OCTOBER, Location – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Corrosion Under Insulation in Europe (RBI) Masterclass Overview
CUI is currently the subject of increased focus for the industrial process industries. Corrosion Under Insulation Masterclass (CUI) refers to the external corrosion of piping (corrosion of metals)and vessels that occurs underneath externally clad/jacketed insulation as a result of the penetration of water. By its very nature CUI tends to remain undetected until the insulation and cladding/jacketing is removed to allow inspection or when leaks occur. CUI annual global control spend is estimated as €2 billion yet there continue to be CUI failures, many of which are significant in terms of safety, cost and reputation
HIGHLIGHTS Of CORROSION Under Insulation TRAINING
- In this Corrosion Under Insulation training find out why CUI remains a billion-dollar worldwide industry problem and causes of corrosion
- In this Corrosion Under Insulation training understand the effectiveness of current CUI controls for carbon and stainless steels in this masterclass
- In this training find out under what circumstances is designed life achievable?
- In this Corrosion Under Insulation training ask questions about different published CUI guidance
- In this training learn about latest CUI innovation directions in this training
- In this training get benefit from interactive teaching and the combined experience of our trainers
- In this event familiarize yourself with Case Studies that demonstrate leading industry solutions
- A SPECIAL FEATURE Bring your own Case Study or current challenge – the training will offer a unique opportunity for participants to bring along their own cases for class review
- This workshop enables you to engage in technical, scientific and practical discussions of corrosion and rusting
Key Topics of Corrosion Control Training In Europe
- Key characteristics of CUI
- CUI management strategies
- Risk-based screening for inspection &remedial work
- Design considerations
- Insulation systems & protective coatings
- Under what circumstances will Thermally Sprayed Aluminium (TSA) coatings give a life of 25+ years?
- CUI Non-Destructive evaluation techniques
- Operational safety risk management
- Common avoidable problems
- CUI control challenges& latest innovations
- CUI case studies
Who Should Attend Corrosion Under Insulation Masterclass In Amsterdam
The world’s top Oil & Gas companies attended this training
- Engineers & managers responsible for the reliable and safe design and operation of insulated pressure systems should attend this Corrosion Under Insulation masterclass.
- New build projects and ageing plant should attend this Corrosion Under Insulation masterclass
- LNG, Petrochemical, Refinery, Upstream Oil & Gas, Onshore and Offshore sectors should attend this Corrosion Under Insulation masterclass
- Integrity, Corrosion, Inspection, Maintenance, Process, Safety, Mechanical, Projects and Operations discipline engineers should attend this Corrosion Under Insulation masterclass
- Plant technicians and site trades personnel who deal with repair and rehabilitation of existing plant pipework, pipelines and vessels should attend this masterclass
- You will see Operators, Engineering contractors, Service providers, Regulators in this training.
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass