An in-depth look at coA/ecoA strategies and tools, including ePro and complexity as well as regulatory aspects of its successful implementation. Topics covered during the course will highlight the importance of Pro measurement to drive tailored, patient-centered care and support the regulatory decision making. This will include leveraging wearables for new endpoints, as well as regulatory thinking on BYod and the use of wearables to support labelling claims. This interactive course is recommended for those who have experience in clinical trials & patient engagement and wish to develop their skills on how Pro measurement is best implemented & sustained to advance patient care.
- A history of ePro
- Understanding of the scientific aspects of ePro
- Complexity of ePro implementation
- Regulatory aspects of ePro implementation
- Decision support for technology and vendor selection
- Wearable device strategy for endpoint support