Event Date 17 – 18 June, Location – Amsterdam, The Netherland
Category management is a retailing and purchasing concept. It is a systematic, disciplined approach to managing a range of products (Categories) as a strategic business unit. The concept and principles were studied by Brian F. Harris (P&G) in the 80´s. Learn how to put it all in practice and understand the ultimate and advanced techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- FMCG: Fast Moving Consumer Goods – Mass Market
- Pharma and Para-Pharma Markets ( in some countries Non-OTC)
- Manufacturers- Mass Market (Food & Beverages – Health & Beauty – Small Appliances)
- Retailers- Mass Market ( Hypermarkets- Supermarkets- Discounters- Department Stores- Mini-Market Convenience
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MISS IT?
- Learn the latest trends in Shopper Marketing.Do´s and Don´ts.
- The truth of what works and what does not.
- Extremely practical, through workshops and real business cases.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to focus in the essential things to do it well and not everybody knows.
- OBTAIN a vision and the tips of an expert to reach sound conclusions to share tomorrow with your business partners: retail customers or manufacturing suppliers.
- FOCUS in the Shopper on top of the Consumer.
- LEARN the most useful language between Manufacturers and Distributors to increase sales
- IMPROVE your knowledge, the tools, the process and the methodology to run successfully a project end to end.
- BENCHMARK against lots of best practices and experiences from different channels and countries
- MEET a group of business professionals with the concern to successfully implement projects of Category Management and Shopper Marketing.
- GAIN a CERTIFICATE.
- Category Management
- Shopper Marketing
- In-Store Innovation
- Category Reinvention
- Solution Centers
- Out of Stocks
- Stock Loss
- Store as Media
- Retail Clustering
- Purchase Decision Tree
- In Store Signage
- Displays Shopper X (Experience)
Meet your Prominent Facilitator
BA Degree in Economics and MBA by UAM -Madrid
Pepe has more than 31 years of experience in the Sales Department of Procter & Gamble, the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company. He has worked in a series of positions with increasing responsibilities getting leading edge assignments with business matters and with people in Spain, Portugal and Italy. He has a vast experience in product launch strategies by channel, in Shopper Research, and his specialty is Category Management and Shopper Marketing with big success working with key players of the European market. He can help you to leverage positive outcomes for your brands or retail banners..