Advanced Warehouse Management in the Oil & Gas Industry Date 28 – 31 January 2020, Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Why Choose this Training Course?
Warehouses are often under-rated operations in organisations, yet they are essential in providing customer service and reducing costs. The purpose of this 3 day intensive Aurelius training course is to show how to implement all of the essential tools for the effective management of warehousing in an oil and gas environment.
This Advanced Warehouse Management training course shows how to evaluate procedures, change and improve methods by eliminating wasteful activities and excess costs. It provides the practical skills to take back to the workplace so that all those internal problems that limit performance are avoided. The training course will allow delegates to obtain added value for money and to improve customer service.
Warehouses that operate to a high degree of efficiency deliver superior customer satisfaction and return on investment by working together with the other parts of the organisation’s supply chain.
The training course will highlight:
- Build and maintain best practices in a warehouse and stores department in an oil & gas environment
- Improved contractor/supplier relationships that bring higher performance
- Better knowledge of how warehousing can impact the organization’s finances
- Develop skills in warehouse professionals which will raise capability, skill and morale
- The methods of calculating capacities and throughputs
- Reduced total cost of materials & services
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Identify Advanced best practices for warehouse professionals
- Think in terms of value added to customers and shareholders
- Integrate of the organization’s planning with warehouse planning and scheduling
- Understand the importance of the role of the warehouse in a wider context of the overall success of the business
- Explore traditional versus innovative warehouse techniques
- Consider the customer relationship with marketing and production
Who is this Training Course for?
This Aurelius training course is designed for all those professionals who desire to learn practical technical and leadership warehouse operation management techniques that will assist them in setting personal and team leadership priorities and develop effective skills. The course is particularly appropriate for those who are responsible for managing warehouse activities who will be able to implement the techniques and practices learnt on the course.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior technicians
- Warehouse professionals
- Procurement professionals
- Supply chain personnel
- Finance professionals
About The Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.