Safety Leadership Training Date 27 – 30 January 2020 , Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Overview of Safety Leadership Training:
Striving for safety excellence has to be every safety professional’s endeavor and aspiration. This “must attend” AURELIUS Advanced Safety Leadership training course will provide you with powerful tools that with effort will enable you to make an expeditious and comprehensive difference to your workplace’s safety culture on returning to the organisation.
A combination of advanced ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking, new human applications and psychology will transform how you view and approach your future safety climate assignments. If you are committed to safety excellence and you wish to be a world class agent for Safety Leadership then this Advanced Training Course is for you!
Safety Leadership Training will feature:
- Safety Excellence, the ultimate (practically achievable?) objective to Zero
- Transactional, Transformational, Felt, Values-based Leadership
- Going beyond Behaviour-Based Safety (BBS)
- Organisational and Environmental Risk, Threats and Impact Perspectives
- Advanced Accident Investigations & Reporting
- Actions, Beliefs & Consequences (ABC) – Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle for continual improvement
By the end of this Safety Leadership training, participants will be able to:
- Apply new leadership traits that can and will make the difference
- Understand Unsafe Acts vs. Unsafe Conditions, so avoiding the ‘Blame Game’
- Understand new and effective motivational and engagement techniques
- Develop your safety culture to spread as a person to person ‘virus’ under three interrelated aspects:
- Enhance your Safety and Risk Management leadership skills
This AURELIUS Advanced Safety Leadership training course will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes syndicate and individual exercises, relevant DVD and case studies and role-play exercises. A comprehensive hard and e-version of the training course manual including copies of all slides, handouts and checklists will be provided.
This Safety Leadership training will provide solutions for the whole workforce to adopt the latest systematic approaches in achieving the potentially achievable target of Zero.
- New psychological strategies for reducing Human Error
- Building a safer organisation considering all the behavioural causation factors
- Providing a clearer understanding of how, why and what went wrong
- Identify potential deficiencies in your Major Hazards Risk programme
- Pragmatic solutions to improve your SMS
Attendance at this Safety Leadership training will enable Safety professionals to return to the organisation equipped with boldness, self-belief and a renewed confidence eager to engage and communicate.
- Learn how to direct your efforts to align safety with the business agenda
- How to motivate your workforce to join you on a journey to Zero
- How to ensure your colleagues go from “have to” to “want to”
- Learn new approaches for behaviour, trust, mindfulness, values and leadership
- How to share the dedication to focus on zero (safety excellence) as the goal
Who Should Attend?
This Safety Leadership Training is ideal to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Departmental Heads
• HSE Managers and Advisors
• Those persons responsible for leading safety within an organisation at a global, regional or local level
• Those seeking new concepts in aiming for zero exposure to workplace accidents, incidents, illness and injuries as well as others that are interested in developing safety leadership skills from tomorrow’s best practices
About The Netherlands
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
You may also be interested in our Process Hazard Analysis Masterclass
We also organize In-house training session on this topic, so if you are looking for In-house training in Advanced Safety Leadership then click here. We Deliver In-house training for Corrosion Under Insulation in all countries and all time zones